3M Micropore & Durapore Surgical Tape Models 1538-2, 1538-3, 1530-0, 1530-1, 1530-2, 1530-3, 1533-0, 1533-1
- Strong adhesion: Good initial and long-term (72 hour) adhesion to dry skin.
- Easy to use: Tape can be torn lengthwise and crosswise to create a variety of sizes as needed.
- Adheres to dry skin, tubes, devices and itself.
- Hypoallergenic. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Consider a barrier like 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film with Durapore Tape (per facility protocol).
3M Durapore Surgical Tape is a silk-like cloth tape designed for High-strength Securement jobs, such as securing catheters and tubes as well as for patient positioning.
When you need to keep a tube, device or bulky dressing securely in place, you need strength you can count on. Durapore Surgical Tape is a high-strength, no stretch tape that gives you confidence in your securement applications. Consider a barrier like 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film with Durapore Surgical Tape (per facility protocol).
- Urinary catheters
- Nasogastric tubes
- Orogastric tubes
- Patient positioning