RP Sports Recoveryarm
by RP Sports
Single RecoveryArm with shoulder chamber and strap for secure fit. 4 chambered compression garment. Sleeve includes integrated hose.
- Can be used on either right or left arm (plugs directly into your existing RecoveryPump)
- Has adjustable strap with an upper chamber to massage the entire shoulder
- Reduces soreness, swelling and fatigue
- Accelerates rehab from injury or post surgery
- Use plug in second port; either port will work
- Integrated hosing for easier use and portability
"Our patients who suffer from Carpal Tunnel love the compression on their arms; rotator cuff syndrome and epicondylitis patients are wild about them, too!" - Dr. Zimmerman, D.C.
Pressure set at 60mmHg for 20 minutes on each arm.
Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR PHYSICIAN IF...
- You are, or may be pregnant.
- Using over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- You have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- Using over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Using in the presence of unexplained calf pain.